Bowling - Ages 8 and up!
New this Year:
The Arc of Tri-Cities has partnered with Special Olympics Washington to support the local Special Olympics Bowling Team. This is an opportunity for kids and adults with disabilities to train and compete as they share their love of bowling.
You can find more information by downloading the packet here.
Registration: August 8th – 6:00pm
Special Olympics requires a current AFP form and Partner Release form to participate. You must complete this registration form and have a current AFP form on file. An Athlete Physical Form (AFP) and must be signed by a doctor before September 5th (No other form is accepted).
If you are unsure if you have a current form on record attend August 8th, Bowling registration meeting to verify your form is on record. The Arc maintains copies at The Arc of Tri-Cities and sends copies to Special Olympics.
Registration August 8th– 6:00pm Meeting:
Get a chance to meet the coaches, learn the new structure of Special Olympics and ensure you are registered to participate.
- August 8th - Bowling Registration Night
- September 5th - Registration must be turned into The Arc of Tri-Cities
- September 7th - First day of Bowling Practices
- November 3rd - Regional Competition
- December 1st - State Competition
Time & Locations
Atomic Bowl - Tri-City EZ Rollers
Address: 624 Wellsian Way, Richland
Time: 3:30 - 5:30 pm
Head Coach—Cory Ayers
Spare Time Lane - Tri-City Suns
Address: 711 W. Vineyard Drive, Kennewick
Time: Group A– 3:30-5:30pm,
Group B– 4:00-6:00pm
Notable Special Olympics Rules for Competitions.
- Athletes must complete at an Area/Region event to be eligible for advancement
- A 15 game average or an established ABC or WIBC book average must be submitted as an entry score for all browlers. If you have not been able to attend a total of 15 practices, you can make up practices on your own time and turn in your scores to your Special Olympics bowling coach.
- The age of the oldest team member will determine the age group for both Team and Unified Team bowling.