Who: Ages 2 through 7
Where: Keewaydin Discovery Center
125 S Conway Pl, Kennewick
Why: Opportunity to make friends
Participate in Group Activities, Games,
Develop Social Skills & Enjoy Outdoor Activities.
When: The camp is offered weekly for 4 weeks
You can attend 1 week or all 4 weeks.
Time 9:00am- 11:30am
*Week 1 - July 15 to July 18
*Week 2 - July 22 to July 25
*Week 3 - July 29 to August 1
*Week 4 - August 5 to August 8
Cost: $65 per week for group level, $25 additional siblings
$170 Per week for intense supervision
FUN IN the SUN Days"
Tuesdays and Thursdays will be our "Fun in the Sun Days". Please pack your child’s swimsuit, a towel, and extra clothing as we will be playing with "WATER!!! Sprinklers, squirt guns and water tables outside.
Please put your child’s first and last name on all belongings including:
- Extra Clothing
- Diapers /Wipes
The Arc is not responsible for lost or stolen Items.
Snack will be provided
A snack will be provided unless your child has an allergy. Children with food allergies need to provide their own snack.
Due to allergies, absolutely no peanuts are allowed at camp. Donations for snack and juice are appreciated but not required.
- Be kind to others
- Do not push, shove, hit, bite, scratch or grab an-other participant
- Listen to instructions when given by staff and/or Site director
- No Electronics other than communication de-vices allowed in camp- The Arc is not responsible for lost personal items.
The Arc of Tri-Cities uses verbal warnings, assigned seating, redirection, and timeouts to reinforce camp rules. When these methods are not effective parents will be called to assist staff.
Credit/Refund Policy for Camp
All cancellations must be made in writing and include the date sent, the dates being cancelled, a brief explanation and a parent/guardian signature.
To receive a full refund you must cancel Monday of the week prior to the scheduled week.
For 50% refund you must cancel by Thursday the week prior to the scheduled week.
- Parents.Legal Guardians are responsible for payment.
- Campers must pre-pay before attending camp.
- Payment by Cash, Check, Visa, or MasterCard
- Payments can be mailed o delivered to The Arc of Tri-Cities during office hours of 8:30-4:30 pm (closed for lunch 12:00 to 12:30 pm)
- We do accept DDA Respite Dollars