Special Olympics Washington is teaming with
Broadmoor RV and The Arc of Tri-Cities to bring
the State Fall Games to the Tri-Cities
November 22, 23, & 24, 2019
Special Olympics of Washington is the primary organizer for Special Olympics activities and events at the local, regional, and state level across the state of Washington. The State Games are held four times a year, spring, summer, fall and winter. They are the season’s biggest stages for Special Olympics athletes to demonstrate their athleticism and talent.
For the first time the State Fall Games will be hosted in the Tri-Cities.
The Fall Games include four events: flag football, volleyball, bowling, and artistic gymnastics. Participants, families and coaches from across the state of Washington will travel to compete in the events. We are anticipating over 800 athletes alone! Opening Ceremonies will be conducted Friday evening at the Hapo Center (formerly TRAC) in Pasco. The Games themselves will be conducted on Saturday with flag football, volleyball and bowling continuing Sunday. The competitions will begin at 9:00 am on Saturday and conclude by 3:00 pm on Sunday. A dinner, dance, and entertainment activities for the participants will be held Saturday evening at Chiawana High School in Pasco.
We need your help!
Over 600 volunteers are needed to make the Fall Games successful.
For more information about volunteering at the games please review the Special Olympics Washington Volunteer Handbook. You can register individually or as a group through the Washington State 2019 Volunteer Registration. Registration for Olympic Town is being handled by The Arc of Tri-Cities, information is provided on their page below.
- Opening Ceremonies will be Friday evening at the Hapo Center (formerly TRAC), Pasco
Fall Games Opening Ceremony Volunteer Opportunities
- Flag football will be held Saturday and Sunday at Badger Mountain Community Park, Richland
Football Volunteer Opportunities
- Volleyball will be held Saturday and Sunday at Numerica Pavilion (formerly Sourthridge Sports), Kennewick
Volleyball Volunteer Opportunities
- Bowling will be held Saturday and Sunday at Spare Times Lanes, Kennewick
Bowling Volunteer Opportunities
- Artistic Gymnastics will be held Saturday at Mid-Columbia Gymnastics Academy, Richland
Gymnastics Volunteer Opportunities
- Young Athletes will be held Saturday at McLoughlin Middle School, Pasco
Young Athletes Volunteer Opportunities
- The Victory Dinner and Dance, Olympic Town, and Healthy Athletes will be Saturday evening at Chiawana High School, Pasco
Victory Dinner and Victory Dance Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteer Opportunities for Olympic Town
Volunteer Opportunities for Healthy Athletes
See you there!