We are looking for Outstanding Youth Volunteers who have demonstrated a commitment to the community.
The Arc of Tri-Cities is searching for youth ages 15 to 21 who want to make a difference in a child’s life. Through the efforts of youth volunteers, The Arc of Tri-Cities is able to offer more children with disabilities a chance to participate in summer fun activities.
LITs can choose the age group and the time commitment they want to make to the camp. Opportunities include the following:
Partners ‘N’ Pals Jr.
- 5 week camp serving children ages 2 to 7
- Training: June 29th
- Camp hours: 9:00am to 11:30am, Monday - Thursday
- Educational Stipends: $125.00 for a 3 week commitment
- Camp begins July 10
Partners ‘N’ Pals Senior
- 8 week camp serving children ages 8 to 21
- Training: Week of June 12th after school and possiblty Saturday June 17 or 10
- Camp begins June 19th
- Camp hours: Monday-Friday 10:30-2:30 No camp July 3-9
- Educational Stipend: $275.00 for 3-week or $325.00 for 4 weeks
If you are willing to help and would like to know more please look at our application