Your support as a member of The Arc of Tri-Cities allows you to be represented in our ongoing discussions with local, state and federal officials on progressive legislation affecting the lives of people with developmental disabilities. Add your voice to a growing chorus of members.
Your membership contribution is tax deductible and will help to support The Arc of Tri-cities advocacy efforts, ensure the financial health and stability of our Agency's services and programs, and as such, will have a positive impact on the quality of life for individuals with intellectual and other developmental disabilities and their families.
As a member you become part of a network of families, friends, and professional who share your commitment ot making sure that people with intellectual and other developmental disabilites get the services they need.
- Discounted prices at most local events at The Arc
- Subscriptions to Olympia Insider, our State Newspaper and The Arc InSight, our National newspaper
- Subscription to The Arc of Tri-Cities Newsletter (including The Recreation Calendar, Parent To Parent and other news)
- Reduced cost at conventions, conferences and special trainings
- The Arc's Credit Card Program - A national credit card with travel insurance and other benefits - and no annual fee. See more information at The Arc of U. S. website at www. thearc.org.
Insurance programs designed to enhance membership in The Arc for which members or their child may qualify:
- life insurance
- in-hospital dollars
- medicare supplement